I’m here asking for help to keep my Japanese Quail and Chickens as I am running out of time dealing with the Local Council.
- I need someone that is well versed in The Local Govt Act of Western Australia, and council bylaws to help with my fight. I will load the research that I have done, and the responses I have gotten from my local council below. Please contact me if you can help.
- I need someone that can temporarily home my Japanese Quail for up to 6 months. I will need to access them every 2nd day to top up there water and feed containers. I would need a space of 3m x 9m to place my aviaries on your property. Please contact me if you can help.
- I need someone that can temporarily home 18 chickens for up to 6 months, though should be much less than that, I just have to figure out why the council is insisting that they can’t free range in an area of my backyard. I will need to access them every 2nd day to top up there water and feed containers. I have a coop that can moved to your property. Please contact me if you can help.
- In 6 months I will be on the look out for a small block that is zoned rural, within 30 minutes of ECU Joondalup. Preference somewhere on Gnangara Rd would be the absolute ideal. I need to reside where my animals. Here is the kicker I can only afford $280 a week in rent.
For those that are willing to help, I can barter with you, I have
- Japanese Quail Hens valued at $12 each
- Raw Honey from my own hives valued at $7.50 per 375g jar
- Chicken Eggs valued at $4 to $6 per dozen (depending on size)
- Quail Eggs valued at $3 to $4 per dozen
For those able to help with Local Law etc below is a link to each of my correspondence with the Local Shire, plus my research. It is loaded in order. (Yes, I’m aware that my address and name are on these, but I just don’t have the time to worry about my privacy when my animals are at stake). Thank you